The Mandt System
The Mandt System training is based upon the philosophy that all people have a right to be treated with dignity and respect. The Mandt System teaches a relationship based process around supporting individuals with respect and dignity, as well as procative interactions to encourage prevention of individual crisis. The organization believes in these philosophies that teach concepts to build trusting and stable relationships in our work with the people who we support.
- Our actions reflect the equal worth of all people.
- We recognize that each person has unique and share intellectual, spiritual and physical needs.
- We believe that all interactions convey respect for the value and gifts of each participant.
- We believe in the need to provide participants with a choice of varied opportunities for optimal learning and growth.
- We believe that opportunities for each participant are consistent with the range of what is available to and experienced by others in the community.
- We believe that optimum learning, growth and change take place in enriched environments with people who respect and value the participant.
Code of Conduct:
- Treat all persons with dignity, respect and equality.
- Cooperate, communicate and work as a team.
- Provide opportunities for growth and development.
- Provide quality services as outlined in Personal Program Plans.
- Provide opportunities for independence.
- Maintain professionalism in all aspects of individual job descriptions.
- Maintain a positive attitude with all interactions.
- Adhere to all policies of the Cosmopolitan Learning Centre.